Concussion Code of Conduct for Coaches and Team Trainers
By Ontario law, this form must be completed annually by coaches and team trainers who are working with athletes under 26 years of age and parents/guardians of athletes under 18. Items marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory by O.Reg. 161/19:General
Please review the Concussion Code of Conduct for Coaches and Team Trainers. Also, one of the Concussion Awareness Resources must be reviewed annually.
These documents are available as PDF files. Instead of signing a paper copy, you can acknowledge that you have completed these requirements by completing the form below.
Reference Materials for Coaches and Team Trainers
- Concussion Code of Conduct for Coaches and Team Trainers
- The Concussion Awareness Resources are available as a booklet, a video, or an interactive learning e-module on the Government of Ontario website at https://www.ontario.ca/page/rowans-law-concussion-awareness-resources, or on the HCA website at https://hca-carp.ca/rowans-law/.
Other Reference materials
For future reference, the following documents are also available for printing or saving to your computer:
- Concussion Code of Conduct – Athletes and Parents
- HCA Outdoor Hockey Removal from Sport and Return to Sport Protocol
Statements to be acknowledged in the form below:
- I acknowledge that I have fully reviewed and commit to the Concussion Code of Conduct for Coaches and Team Trainers.
- I also agree that I have completed an annual review of one of the Conscussion Awareness Resources offerred by the Province of Ontario.