Outdoor Hockey Rink
The Carp Community Centre building and outdoor ice pad at 108 Juanita Ave, Carp can be privately rented on Sunday Mornings between 10am and 12 Noon when there is ice on the pad (subject to schedule and availability). Typically ice is in January 01 – March 10th.
Location: 108 Juanita Ave. Carp ON
- Rentals are first come, first served
- Limited to a 2 hour maximum for ice pad rental
- Rental includes ice pad and heated building (lobby, change rooms, bathrooms)
- Electricity available for cookers or stereos etc.
- Ice pad is lit for evening use
- Team benches & nets included
- Renter must agree to the Outdoor Rink Rental Agreement, and pay in full prior to rental, to secure the time-slot
- Signage will be displayed the day of the rental to confirm the ice is privately rented
$30 per hour (building and ice pad)
$15 per hour (building and dry pad)
PLUS mandatory insurance cover, cost depending upon activity.
When booking the outdoor rink you will be agreeing to our Outdoor Rink Rental Agreement
A $50 security/cleaning deposit cheque is required – this will be destroyed/returned after a satisfactory post-rental inspection is concluded.
Absolutely no alcohol is permitted on the premises.
Alternatively send an e-mail with your requested date/time to firstname.lastname@example.orgCheck out our online Facilities calendar to ensure the Outdoor Rink is not already booked for your desired date and time.