The preliminary announcement poster for the 14th Annual Santa Claus Parade in Carp is now available.
Starting time will be 6:00pm. More details are still being finalized, so stay tuned.
SANTA CLAUS PARADE, DECEMBER 9th, 2023
The Huntley Community Association is thrilled to present the 14th Annual Santa Claus Parade on December 9th, 2023, supporting the West Carleton Food Access Centre.
Here are the details for this year’s parade:
- Registration and Staging: 5:00 pm, Diefenbunker Parking Lot, 3911 Carp Rd.
- In lieu of registration fee we are requesting a donation (non-perishables or cash) to the WCFAC.
- Carp Road Closes: 5:45 pm.
- Parade Begins: 6:00 pm. SHARP!
- Parade enters onto Carp Rd, at the Diefenbunker entrance.
- Parade finishes back at the Diefenbunker.
- NOTE: Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult, at all times.
- IMPORTANT RULE: CANDY CANNOT BE THROWN FROM FLOATS, BUT CAN BE HANDED OUT WHILE WALKING BESIDE THE FLOAT.
We look forward to your participation and support in making this year’s parade another extremely successful event!
For more information or to register a float, please contact Annie Craig at 613-558-8286 or Sandra Wallace 613-297-9454 or via email at email@example.com.
The fillable parade entry registration form is available here.